domingo

driving...

tenho a sensação de que vou vivendo ao sabor do vento.
tenho a sensação de que algures perdi o controle. de mim. dos meus sentimentos.

ficaram lá. presos. em breves instantes.


driving you slow

finally, someone that cares for you.
and i dress my songs because i care for you
i'll take my time driving you slow.
i'm still driving out cause i care for you, and then,
someone loves you
i don't care for you, and i...
i will get my life, because i will be your life.
and there were so many times that i cared for you, but then,
i found that girl that could smile for you.
and i start to build something - i don't care - you said...
why should i care? - i said
i will get my love because i will be your love.
don't look back and i will build my world, i will sing my songs, i will keep my helmet on.
and you can ruin my world, or ruin my songs; i will keep my helmet on.


[the gift, driving you slow]

1 razões

At 4:36 da tarde, Blogger teste disse...

esta tb mexeu contigo... e se calhar, a parte do «i will keep my helmet on» TB te ficou a martelar... pois... lembro me bem da sensação. não é das piores - o marasmo é pior - mas não é certamente das que nos fazem melhor...

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home